2012年2月17日星期五

Diablo 3 Gold that will I is in open days of Prime in Dang a dug mine team - OYC

129733686961721250_32Cross served the Club League reported the first bomb: spirit VS Chinese dynasties-the Chinese ghost story official website area of co-operation-NetEase game channelDiablo 3 Gold, I asked my friend how do you then slowly and ask about their competition. Me: How do you slow, opening address the prosperous times of the day for a few minutes. So: we didn't play at all in there to play.I: estimate you are splitting their Fort. XX: Oh. In blue if the service League, which the Club met that keep quiet not in the safety zone they pulled, and why cross-service League for so little money, so who also participate in the future. I: this award is actually very rich, every game of money will rise. XX:I don't care, just give money to the better. ���ˣ�....... (OVER) and one of the things I say the next, across service charge DART scene I witnessed that day screenshot one thing but in the hands of my friend, next time I will be on in this post to add screenshots to prove what I said is true appreciation of your reader below. Taking deposits on DART scene can be said to be theHas magical powers, namely DART blasters of the robberies, the day my friend (opening day) helping them help people charge Blaster tera power leveling, and then meets the sea of people, two people playing together tera gold, lanruoanjing (and several other) some people watching (187 God, pull the wind profile, Legion of the King, purple ye ....) At that time my friend in the struggle to resist the sea people, Ghost manWatching didn't, who later got a ticket for opening day, we thought the situation would be reversed, but Ghost people shout the sentence: are they on me. Then open days has some tie in with the Ghost containment (opening day) spirit of the people my friends happens to people shouting that sentence blue if I cut down my time will prove the authenticity of this post. At lastI burst out some more blue if quiet strategy of the wretched. A few days ago my friend (driving spirit Club) blue if a few people told me really TMD is not quality, collaborating with some of our open days and scum (which I say in the way of help) custody DART scene encircle us, later, they came without its YY we pull people do really no ChiThis thing can has open days prime of main fact to confirmed, as he will answer you of questions I this does not more said has this posted just to you browse, some early of conclusion cannot description what, Prime has for quiet made has some policy and quiet also in blue if absorption has Dragon, South of main to confrontation Prime, let we looks forward to Saturday two a area of large help League.Stay tuned: continued report of spirit VS quiet (second bullet) Others:

没有评论:

发表评论