2012年4月8日星期日

tera power leveling he was with his girlfriend jiexika·DAO - DSO

129773900542500000_50Barton: RAM performance is too poor to participate in triathlon punish yourself Yeah sporting March 27: Barton warfare capability and stability of rain has been active is quite good in the hands of a F1 car, but at last weekend's Malaysia Grand Prix, second start he is not like in Australia winning, but intermittent rain has got such an embarrassing 14th place after the war. Heavy rain affected the Patton played underSpecial F1 journalist Tom Kelly of the Daily Telegraph report, the British recognized his performance is very poor. In order to punish himself, he decided to go to Hawaii to participate in triathlon races tera power leveling, "or I will be hurt. "Barton has been a triathlon race aficionado. In December 2010, he was with his girlfriend jiexika·DAO, where took part in Australia Western ironPeople three races. He and others fighting over more than 800 players, "I don't care what rank, participated in this challenging game is my goal. "Last year he was in Australia Grand Prix immediately after flying across the Pacific, flew to Hawaii to participate in three iron games. His standard of Olympic athletes to set strict demands on themselves, "this is perfect for me, I have to use bestPercent of the energy in the track ran on each circle. "In the eyes of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes driver tera gold, Triathlon to help them get more exercise, including mind, body tera gold, and driving style. However, he adjusted his triathlon of the year "race", hopes to complete the Australia and Malaysia two iron station to go to Hawaii after three matches. However, when his 14thAcross the Malaysia tournament end when expressions of disappointment obviously written on his face. He kasijiting he had to much into a collision repair station to replace the tires, which makes him lose a lot of locations. This achievement, said the British responsibility all on your own. "It's all my fault, I decided that I was braking to slow down, but it doesn't work, racingHit it directly. "In order to get over losing a shadow, Patton decided leaving for Hawaii in iron and three games at once. "I'll fly past, the game soon began. The event name is lawaman, I decided to make my own points hurt because I have Poor Performance on the track, I deserved it. After such an unacceptable competition,I really think that doing something to punish yourself. "Lawamantiesan game has 15 years of history, 2012 matches will be conducted on April 1. Others:

没有评论:

发表评论